Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Equation of Getting Over Someone

Me and my work mates were sitting on our lunch break, enjoying our meal (well, mostly me since they were talking in Chinese for most of the time and i had to feel lucky if they throw a word or two in English) until it comes to this topic: "how long does it takes for someone to get over their ex."

Ofcourse, I had to listen to this! It is not a secret that I am having difficulty with moving on from my epic long relationship memories. So, I will be so grateful to know, how much longer that I need to spend the rest of my days to be thinking and missing this person. It's not like I don't like thinking and missing this lucky person. I sometime do enjoy remembering the days when we were together and happy and so much in love. But reality is just is, I cannot run away from it. So those fond memories are just like my eccy if you know what I's saying. If I need to run away from this harsh reality, then I start to remember them. But anyway, back to the topic.

So, this girl "P" said that it took half of the relationship time to get over that person that you were in the relationship with. And ofcourse I blurted out "Holly Crap!" and those some lucky bastards that knew about my "situation" looked at me, laugh their head off and pointed their fingers at me (very charming indeed). Because if i think about it... it might took me 4-5 years to be able to move on from him. That's a very... either sad or happy thing, im not sure either...

Well, at least i can write something different now~

Much Love,
Aby

No comments: