Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Drink, drink and drink

Since I have been living in Singapore, I have been encountered with alcohol so many time now. Well, alot more than when I was in Brissie. According to many people that I know of, to be able to handle ur alcohol consumption is just a matter of practice. But, is that really true? My first experience with alcohol drinking, of course just like many other people, involve underage drinking and lollipops water. In my case, it was Lemon Ruzki. The result from that is, now, I cannot tolerate even the sight of it. That's how deep my relationship with Mr. Ruzki. Then my next fond memory of alcohol consumption is, still involving underage drinking (what can I say, I was just a normal high schooler), was at Jojo's, Brisbane city with at that time, my current bf and our buddy. I ordered a glass of Cosmo cos at that time I thought it was so glam and awesome. Tried so hard to finish it, and it ended up with me in the middle of the city with a plastic bag, waiting for the pink liquid to come out from inside of my body. Charming indeed. Then I started to hate the experience, the taste, the smell, etc.
2-3 years later, of course uni time u just have to drink lots of alcohol. I'm getting good at making excuses and faking it (o yeah! it takes skill baby~). But the conclusion is remain the same, I still cannot drink alcohol. 3-5 sips are enough for me to make me blush and wait for it, the headache comes in after that, and then grumpy grumpy grumpy. O well, I guess in the end of the day, or the moral of this story is, just be comfortable with your body and yourself. don't have to give in to the peer pressure cos you are cool just the way you are. peace out~
Xoxo,
Aby

No comments: