Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Morning Complained

Im doing the morning shift today. So here I am, sitting in my little work space corner, minding my own self. Then a guy walk passed me from the changing room to the cafe. I noticed him because of his perfume... brings me back some happy memory from back in the day... just a lingering feeling and memories.... anyway, so I'm just minding my own busy, trying to look busy infront of my pink laptop.... Then he came up to my table and asked "do you take complains"
ofcourse we do take complains here, eventho im trying very hard to avoid it... but i guess that is come with the job... so i took down his problem and yea, try to be all nice and professional and all that... but still, hate it... cos now, i have to report this to the related department, and i have to talk with the significant people on what is it about... and they hate me now... probably not hate... just pissed with me.... so sometimes people do shoot the messenger and that's not cool~

apart from that, last night I had an epiphany! Instead of thinking of cold war and hating R, why dont I just be nice to her and dont care about her.... people told me to not care about her and all that, but i guess it is different when its coming from ur own head.... so ill try to be a better person.... cos isnt it what i have always trying to be, to be a better person? (eventho i often forgot about it). well, she's still sick today~ so karma is indeed a bitch~

XOXO,
ABY <3

No comments: