Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Epic Wakeup!

I was actually waking up with a freaking headache~ so not a good way to start a day. But i have to go to work so i have to do something about it which im grateful to mr panadol for inventing panadols non drowsy :) cant have a day off since R is still sickie~ so ya, just have to survive for today at least...

Anyway, on my way to the workplace, the is always blasting this chinese crappy songs that i seriously dislike... so i took the earphone out, plug it into my iphone, and listen away on my ipod~ shuffle and first song that came up was "you and I song" by the wannabies... such a good song~ loving it since the first time i've heard it from Romeo and Juliet the movie~ so at least that cheered me up... the second song was by coldplay "Viva Lavida"! super epic right! so ya, very very happy with those two songs selection.

but now the headache is coming back and is gay. at least the weather is good.. dark and cloudy and moody.... hoping for rain~ come on mr raining man, give me with what u've got!!!!!

starting to get sick, sigh... not good~

XoXo,
Aby

No comments: