Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! OMG, it's 2011 already!!!!! and today was my last day in Laguna! yes, I am officially quit now :D well, not really. Not until the 7th of January actually. But I already cleared up my locker and returned my uniforms (also throw away all the information papers that I collected during my work time in Laguna). So, when everyone were out there partying for new year, believe it or not, I was actually working until 1am last night. But it was a fun working night. I can say that I am officially can work in Universal Studio as an entertainer mascot figure thing. not sure what do you called those kind of job.

Last night, the count down party had a certain theme called 'world culture fiesta' which made us go to the costume place to rent a costume just for this event. I had a lot of fun actually! My first time in the costume rental place and I had the best time in my life ever! I was like "OMG, check out this awesome pirate hat, arrrrrrr~" and "Holly Crap! kitty ears!!!!!!" something like that. I had my mind set on my costume before I went there. I wanted to be a greek goddess. But it turned out to be a roman empress, which is still good :)
So this is the finish product :) looking good right ;) and it was so good that many people actually wanted to take their pic with me, lol. So, I had a really good time.

I havent got the time to actually think of the next new year resolution. But I will. Once I'm done with packing. I am so stress out with the packing at the moment. my room is so messy, trust me. sigh~ I think That's all for now~

xoxo,
Aby

No comments: